Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 8.9% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 5.7% today.
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 5.3% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is down 5.1% today.
- Bristow Group Inc (BRS): BRS stock is down 5.0% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 4.7% today.
- Dril-Quip (DRQ): DRQ stock is down 4.5% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is down 4.5% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 4.4% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 4.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.