Financial stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 3.6% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Gabelli Equity Trust (GAB): GAB stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Icici Bank Ltd (IBN): IBN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 2.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.8% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 4.9% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 1.0% today.
- First Niagara Financial Group Inc (FNFG): FNFG stock is down 1.2% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Ltd (LFC): LFC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 0.9% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 0.8% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 0.6% today.
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Onebeacon Insurance Group (OB): OB stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.