Financial stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Astoria Financial Corp (AF): AF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Nasdaq Omx Group (NDAQ): NDAQ stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cna Financial Corp (CNA): CNA stock is up 2.0% today.
- First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI): FMBI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Union First Market Bankshares Corp (UBSH): UBSH stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL): BNCL stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Privatebancorp (PVTB): PVTB stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETW): ETW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Credicorp Ltd (BAP): BAP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Eaton Vance Limited Duration (EVV): EVV stock is down 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS): JNS stock is down 1.9% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ameriprise Financial Services (AMP): AMP stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.