Services stocks rose 1.4% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.8% higher and the S&P 500 increased 1.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 5.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 4.5% today.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 4.1% today.
- Biomed Realty Trust (BMR): BMR stock is up 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.7% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 3.4% today.
- Aircastle Ltd (AYR): AYR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 3.1% today.
- Omnicom Group Inc (OMC): OMC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment (PEI): PEI stock is down 1.1% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Business Parks (PSB): PSB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.