Services stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 5.9% today and up 25.2% in the last month.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 6.2% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 4.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 4.4% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK): TLK stock is up 4.7% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 4.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 4.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 3.5% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Stamps.Com Inc (STMP): STMP stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.