Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 2.4% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 2.3% today.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is up 2.2% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is up 2.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS): WMS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 2.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.