Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 2.4% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is up 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is up 2.3% today.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is up 2.2% today.
- STI Inc (STAG): STAG stock is up 2.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 3.2% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 3.0% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS): WMS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.