Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Madison Square Garden (MSG): MSG stock is up 124.5% today and up 113.9% in the last month.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 4.7% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 3.6% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 2.6% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.3% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 3.4% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 2.2% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ross Stores (ROST): ROST stock is down 1.8% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.