Services stocks fell on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.4%, the Nasdaq fell 1.4% and the S&P 500 was down 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 5.0% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 3.9% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 3.7% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is up 1.2% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Eversource Energy (ES): ES stock is up 0.9% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 4.7% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 3.4% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.3% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 3.1% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 2.9% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 2.4% today and down 29.8% in the last month.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 2.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.