Services stocks fell on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 1.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.4%, the Nasdaq fell 1.4% and the S&P 500 was down 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 5.0% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 3.9% today.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is up 3.7% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is up 1.2% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Eversource Energy (ES): ES stock is up 0.9% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 4.7% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 3.4% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.3% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 3.1% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 2.9% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 2.5% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 2.4% today and down 29.8% in the last month.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.