Technology stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 3.9% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 2.5% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is up 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.4% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 2.3% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 2.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is down 2.9% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Tech Data Corp (TECD): TECD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 2.1% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.