Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 9.2% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mindray Medical International Ltd (MR): MR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 4.4% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 3.4% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.5% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Seagate Technology (STX): STX stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.