Technology stocks finished up 1.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.4% higher and the S&P 500 rose 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ixia (XXIA): XXIA stock is up 6.4% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 5.2% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 5.1% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 5.1% today.
- Grubhub Inc (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 4.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is up 4.8% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 4.7% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 4.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is up 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 4.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 0.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 0.3% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.