Transportation stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is up 0.3%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 1.4% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 1.2% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 0.5% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.