Transportation stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd (NAT): NAT stock is up 1.4% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.4% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.6% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.