Utilities stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.8% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.8% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 6.0% today.
- Terraform Power Inc (TERP): TERP stock is up 3.6% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 3.3% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 2.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 3.5% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is up 2.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York (ED): ED stock is down 0.5% today.
- Westar Energy (WR): WR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Cms Energy Corp (CMS): CMS stock is down 0.4% today.
- PNM Resources Inc (PNM): PNM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Oge Energy Corp (OGE): OGE stock is down 0.1% today.
- Cleco Power Llc (CNL): CNL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is down 0.2% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co (PCG): PCG stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.