Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is up 0.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 0.2% today.
- American Woodmark Corp (AMWD): AMWD stock is up 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.1% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.