Capital goods stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.9% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.8% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 0.7%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 2.5% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.