Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 5.0% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 2.2% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.5% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 9.6% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 1.8% today and down 22.0% in the last month.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.5%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.