Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.8% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 was up 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 7.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 7.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 4.7% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 4.0% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 3.6% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 2.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 0.7% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.6% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.2% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.