Consumer cyclical stocks rose 1.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.9%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.9% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 2.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 2.7% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 2.6% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Helen of Troy Ltd (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.