Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.8%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 4.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 3.5% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 3.4% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 3.3% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 3.1% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 2.9% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 2.9%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 0.9% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 0.4% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.