Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.7% today and up 25.2% in the last month.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.3% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 1.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 3.9% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.0% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is down 0.4% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.