Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 3.1% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 2.0% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.2% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 0.3% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.2% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 0.2% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.