Energy stocks finished down 0.6% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 3.2% today.
- Cosan Ltd (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is up 1.9% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is up 1.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Murphy Oil Corp (MUR): MUR stock is up 1.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Imperial Oil Ltd (IMO): IMO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Devon Energy Corp (DVN): DVN stock is up 1.3%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 1.3% today and up 39.4% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is down 4.5% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 4.2% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 3.7% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 3.6% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is down 3.6% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cnooc Ltd (CEO): CEO stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.