Energy stocks declined 0.8% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 3.2% today.
- Petrochina Company Ltd (PTR): PTR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Cnooc Ltd (CEO): CEO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 7.1% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 4.9% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 4.5% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 4.3% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 4.0% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 4.2% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 4.8% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 3.7% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 3.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.