Energy stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.3%, the Nasdaq fell 1.4% and the S&P 500 was down 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 4.5% today.
- BP P.L.C (BP): BP stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Eni S.P.A (E): E stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDS.A): RDS.A stock is up 1.2% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is up 2.7% today and up 805.5% in the last month.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B): RDS.B stock is up 1.1% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is down 2.6% today.
- FMC Technologies (FTI): FTI stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.