Financial stocks fell 2.3% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.3%, the Nasdaq was down 1.4% and the S&P 500 fell 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 3.0% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 1.1% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Ltd (LFC): LFC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 0.5% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Alliancebernstein Income Fund Inc (ACG): ACG stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- TD Ameritrade Holding Corp (AMTD): AMTD stock is down 6.6% today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW): SCHW stock is down 6.0% today.
- Gabelli Dividend (GDV): GDV stock is down 5.1% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is down 4.3% today.
- Regions Financial Corp (RF): RF stock is down 4.1% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is down 4.2% today.
- Comerica Inc (CMA): CMA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK): BK stock is down 3.5% today.
- First Tennessee National Corp (FHN): FHN stock is down 3.7% today.
- State Street Corp (STT): STT stock is down 3.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.