Financial stocks rose 2.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.8%, the Nasdaq was up 1.4% and the S&P 500 rose 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is up 9.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 5.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is up 4.6% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETW): ETW stock is up 4.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is up 4.5% today.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is up 4.3% today.
- American Express Company (AXP): AXP stock is up 3.9% today.
- Gramercy Capital Corp (GPT): GPT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP): PNFP stock is up 3.7% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 3.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Transunion (TRU): TRU stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.