Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 2.5% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is up 2.3% today.
- Universal Insurance Holdings Inc (UVE): UVE stock is up 1.7% today and up 21.3% in the last month.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 0.9% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 0.9%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Global Payments Inc (GPN): GPN stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.7% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Transunion (TRU): TRU stock is down 1.3% today.
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): TROW stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.