Healthcare stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is up 13.8% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD): BKD stock is up 0.8% today.
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): IPXL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Universal Health Services (UHS): UHS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI): WMGI stock is up 0.6% today.
- C.R. Bard (BCR): BCR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA): TEVA stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA): MNTA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is down 3.4% today and down 23.9% in the last month.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD): FOLD stock is down 3.6% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is down 4.6% today and down 34.8% in the last month.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is down 3.6% today.
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): CBPO stock is down 3.2% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 3.4% today and down 34.0% in the last month.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is down 3.0% today and down 21.1% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.