Services stocks finished up 1.7% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.8%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.4% and the S&P 500 increased 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 7.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is up 5.3% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 5.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is up 4.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is up 4.7% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V (AMX): AMX stock is up 4.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS): WMS stock is up 4.6% today.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is up 4.6% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 4.4% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 3.5% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 1.5% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 1.4% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 0.5% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is down 0.3% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is down 0.2% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.