Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tetra Tech (TTEK): TTEK stock is up 2.6% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.5% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is up 2.3% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 4.5% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 2.9% today.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.3% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 2.3% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 2.0% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.