Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 3.2% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 3.0% today.
- The Madison Square Garden Comp (MSG): MSG stock is up 2.6% today and up 132.5% in the last month.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 2.3% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 2.6% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Zillow Inc. (Z): Z stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 6.9% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.