Services stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 5.0% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 2.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 2.7% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 2.6% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is down 2.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is down 2.9% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.