Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.8%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.7% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.8% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is up 6.7% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 6.0% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 6.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 4.5% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 4.6% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 4.8% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 4.0% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 3.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is down 17.8% today.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is down 5.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is down 2.8% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Panera Bread Company (PNRA): PNRA stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.