Technology stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.4%, the Nasdaq declined 1.4% and the S&P 500 was down 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 0.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 0.9% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is up 0.8% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is down 6.0% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.8% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 1.9% today.
- International Business Machines (IBM): IBM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 1.8% today and down 37.3% in the last month.
- Infosys Ltd (INFY): INFY stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.