Technology stocks advanced 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 9.9% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 7.7% today and up 27.1% in the last month.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 6.5% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 4.8% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 3.6% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 3.6% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is up 3.2% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.