Technology stocks advanced 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 9.9% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 7.7% today and up 27.1% in the last month.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 6.5% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 4.8% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 3.6% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 3.6% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is up 3.2% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC): MSCC stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.