Utilities stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co (PCG): PCG stock is up 1.0% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Allete Inc (ALE): ALE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Scana Corp (SCG): SCG stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is down 1.0% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Terraform Power Inc (TERP): TERP stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.