The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Manufacturing sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Immune Design Corp (IMDZ): IMDZ stock is up 7.68% today.
- Briggs & Stratton Corp (BGG): BGG stock is up 7.43% today.
- Relypsa Inc (RLYP): RLYP stock is up 7.42% today.
- Cara Therapeutics Inc (CARA): CARA stock is up 7.25% today.
- The Exone Company (XONE): XONE stock is up 7.22% today.
- Pfenex Inc (PFNX): PFNX stock is up 7.05% today.
- Assembly Biosciences Inc (ASMB): ASMB stock is up 7.03% today.
- Juniper Pharmaceuticals Inc (JNP): JNP stock is up 7.03% today.
- Cardiome Pharma Corp (CRME): CRME stock is up 6.99% today.
- Zogenix Inc (ZGNX): ZGNX stock is up 6.98% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 6.46% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 6.34% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 6.27% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 6% today.
- Cisco Systems (CSCO): CSCO stock is down 5.82% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 5.78% today.
- Luxfer Holdings Plc (LXFR): LXFR stock is down 5.78% today.
- Silicon Graphics International Corp (SGI): SGI stock is down 5.74% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 5.61% today.
- Culp Inc (CFI): CFI stock is down 5.56% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.