The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Retail Trade sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Ruby Tuesday (RT): RT stock is up 5.97% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is up 3.86% today.
- Party City Holdco Inc (PRTY): PRTY stock is up 3.56% today.
- Burlington Stores Inc (BURL): BURL stock is up 2.31% today.
- General Finance Corp (GFN): GFN stock is up 2.03% today.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI): OLLI stock is up 1.62% today.
- Tilly’s Inc (TLYS): TLYS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is up 1.46% today.
- Sears Canada Inc (SRSC): SRSC stock is up 1.23% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Kirkland’s Inc (KIRK): KIRK stock is down 8.05% today.
- Kona Grill (KONA): KONA stock is down 5.46% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 5.48% today.
- El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc (LOCO): LOCO stock is down 4.96% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 4.4% today.
- Ftd Companies Inc (FTD): FTD stock is down 4.13% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.