The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Finance sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Finance stocks include:
- EMC Insurance Group (EMCI): EMCI stock is up 4.38% today.
- First Guaranty Banc (FGBI): FGBI stock is up 3.75% today.
- Hugoton Royalty Trust (HGT): HGT stock is up 3.36% today.
- Armour Residential R (ARR): ARR stock is up 3.33% today.
- Tree.Com (TREE): TREE stock is up 3.21% today.
- Ellington Residential Mortgage (EARN): EARN stock is up 3.03% today.
- Bank of Commerce Holdings [Ca] (BOCH): BOCH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Manhattan Bridge Capital Inc (LOAN): LOAN stock is up 2.41% today.
- World Acceptance Corp (WRLD): WRLD stock is up 2.3% today.
- Medley Management Inc (MDLY): MDLY stock is up 2.27% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Finance stocks include:
- Banco Bradesco S.A. (BBDO): BBDO stock is down 8.81% today.
- Rand Capital Corp (RAND): RAND stock is down 8% today.
- First South Bancorp Inc (FSBK): FSBK stock is down 7.02% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 6.52% today.
- Carver Bancorp (CARV): CARV stock is down 6.06% today.
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG): AMG stock is down 5.87% today.
- Infrareit Inc (HIFR): HIFR stock is down 5.75% today.
- Maiden Hldgs Ltd (MHLD): MHLD stock is down 5.48% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is down 5.4% today.
- Value Line (VALU): VALU stock is down 5.39% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.