The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Mining sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Mining stocks include:
- Sanchez Production Partners Llc (SPP): SPP stock is up 10.32% today.
- Mid-Con Energy Partners LP (MCEP): MCEP stock is up 9.09% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is up 6.47% today.
- Interoil Corp (IOC): IOC stock is up 6.88% today.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is up 6.23% today.
- Gold Resource Corp (GORO): GORO stock is up 6.02% today.
- Fortuna Silver Mines (FSM): FSM stock is up 6.01% today.
- C&J; Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is up 6.11% today.
- Noble Corp (NE): NE stock is up 5.56% today.
- Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO): EGO stock is up 4.93% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Mining stocks include:
- Eco-Stim Energy Solutions Inc (ESES): ESES stock is down 12.2% today.
- Primeenergy Corp (PNRG): PNRG stock is down 7.94% today.
- Mexco Energy Corp (MXC): MXC stock is down 6.74% today.
- Voc Energy Trust (VOC): VOC stock is down 4.9% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Sandridge Mississippian Trust I (SDT): SDT stock is down 3.18% today.
- Earthstone Energy (ESTE): ESTE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Saexploration Holdings Inc (SAEX): SAEX stock is down 2.54% today.
- Pioneer Energy Services Corp (PES): PES stock is down 1.85% today.
- Petrochina Company Ltd (PTR): PTR stock is down 1.77% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.