The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Manufacturing sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Globe Specialty Metals Inc (GSM): GSM stock is down 7.82% today.
- Auris Medical Holding Ag (EARS): EARS stock is up 14.63% today.
- Yulong Eco-Materials (YECO): YECO stock is down 6.44% today.
- Evogene Ltd Ord (EVGN): EVGN stock is up 15.19% today.
- Corcept Therapeutics Inc (CORT): CORT stock is down 1.72% today.
- Tobira Therapeutics Inc (TBRA): TBRA stock is up 1.31% today.
- Biondvax Pharmaceuticals Ltd (BVXV): BVXV stock is down 2.06% today.
- Lydall Inc (LDL): LDL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Agenus Inc (AGEN): AGEN stock is down 3.14% today.
- Kindred Biosciences Inc (KIN): KIN stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Novabay Pharmaceuticals (NBY): NBY stock is down 7.14% today.
- Ufp Technologies (UFPT): UFPT stock is up 2.91% today.
- Wave Life Sciences Pte Ltd. (WVE): WVE stock is down 0.67% today.
- Eyegate Pharmaceuticals Inc (EYEG): EYEG stock is up 6.54% today.
- Biospecifics Technologies Corp (BSTC): BSTC stock is down 1.65% today.
- Ocera Therapeutics Inc (OCRX): OCRX stock is up 0.86% today.
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC): FCSC stock is up 0.21% today.
- Icad Inc (ICAD): ICAD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Neonode Inc (NEON): NEON stock is up 2.31% today.
- Arcelormittal (MT): MT stock is down 3.69% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.