The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Retail Trade sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 25.89% today.
- Alon Holdings – Blue Square Israel Ltd (BSI): BSI stock is up 19.72% today.
- Papa Murphys Holdings Inc (FRSH): FRSH stock is up 8.41% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 6.14% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 5.27% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is up 5.24% today.
- U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS): PRTS stock is up 2.12% today.
- The Container Store Group Inc (TCS): TCS stock is up 4.66% today.
- Stage Stores (SSI): SSI stock is up 4.44% today.
- Ruby Tuesday (RT): RT stock is up 4.02% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Perfumania Holdings Inc (PERF): PERF stock is down 11.53% today.
- Destination Maternity Corp (DEST): DEST stock is down 7.93% today.
- Acorn International (ATV): ATV stock is down 8.77% today.
- Zoe’S Kitchen Inc (ZOES): ZOES stock is down 5.89% today.
- Committed Capital (STKS): STKS stock is down 5.08% today.
- Flanigan’s Enterprises (BDL): BDL stock is down 3.45% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is down 3.3% today.
- Cafepress Inc (PRSS): PRSS stock is down 3.85% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is down 2.71% today.
- Ezcorp Inc (EZPW): EZPW stock is down 2.67% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.