The Retail Trade sector saw plenty of trading activity today, including the following leaders and losers.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS): PRTS stock is down 0.38% today.
- Marinemax Inc (HZO): HZO stock is down 1.37% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is up 2.83% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 0.76% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 1.97% today.
- Tile Shop Holdings Inc (TTS): TTS stock is down 1.11% today.
- Barnes & Noble Education Inc C (BNED): BNED stock is down 0.43% today.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW): BBW stock is down 0.43% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is down 23.03% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 9.42% today.
- Alon Holdings – Blue Square Israel Ltd (BSI): BSI stock is down 3.94% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.97% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 0.74% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.91% today.
- China Nepstar Chain Drugstore Ltd (NPD): NPD stock is up 0.41% today.
- Luby’s Inc (LUB): LUB stock is up 2.79% today.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is down 0.17% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.