The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Manufacturing sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Genvec Inc (GNVC): GNVC stock is up 29.96% today.
- Fate Therapeutics Inc (FATE): FATE stock is up 1.47% today.
- Intermolecular Inc (IMI): IMI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Gigoptix Inc (GIG): GIG stock is up 3.63% today.
- Pixelworks (PXLW): PXLW stock is up 3.92% today.
- Trevena Inc (TRVN): TRVN stock is up 2.79% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 0.11% today.
- Braskem S.A. (BAK): BAK stock is up 4.16% today.
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc (RGLS): RGLS stock is up 1.84% today.
- Strongbridge Biopharma Plc (SBBP): SBBP stock is down 1.89% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Cooper Companies (COO): COO stock is down 9.11% today.
- Dimension Therapeutics (DMTX): DMTX stock is down 2.24% today.
- Essa Pharma Inc (EPIX): EPIX stock is down 9.94% today.
- Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM): RYAM stock is down 9.54% today.
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN): SUPN stock is down 4.72% today.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 5.63% today.
- Iteris Inc (ITI): ITI stock is down 1.39% today.
- Chicago Rivet & Machine Co (CVR): CVR stock is up 6.15% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 1.16% today.
- Ideal Power Inc (IPWR): IPWR stock is up 3.88% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.