The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Transportation sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Transportation stocks include:
- Republic Airways Holdings (RJET): RJET stock is up 4.9% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 4.79% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Group Inc. C (CPGX): CPGX stock is up 3.15% today.
- P.A.M. Transportation Services (PTSI): PTSI stock is up 3.29% today.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR.B): EBR.B stock is up 4.69% today.
- Euronav Nv (EURN): EURN stock is up 2.67% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is up 3.4% today.
- Kongzhong Corporation (KZ): KZ stock is up 1.71% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 2.02% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.79% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Transportation stocks include:
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is down 13.12% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 11.3% today.
- International Shipholding Corp (ISH): ISH stock is down 9.79% today.
- Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 8.2% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 7.33% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 7.19% today.
- Penntex Midstream Partners LP (PTXP): PTXP stock is down 5.13% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 6.06% today.
- Global Ship Lease Inc (GSL): GSL stock is down 6.18% today.
- USD Partners LP (USDP): USDP stock is down 5.94% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.