The Manufacturing sector saw plenty of trading activity today, including the following leaders and losers.
Some of the biggest gainers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Neos Therapeutics Inc (NEOS): NEOS stock is up 40.13% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 19.12% today.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 14.02% today.
- Epirus Biopharmaceuticals Inc (EPRS): EPRS stock is up 8.08% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 13.45% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 9.14% today.
- Cimpress N.V. (CMPR): CMPR stock is up 8.99% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 6.61% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 7.34% today.
- BP Prudhoe Bay Royalty Trust (BPT): BPT stock is up 6.04% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is down 31.1% today.
- Silicon Graphics International Corp (SGI): SGI stock is down 23% today.
- Extreme Networks (EXTR): EXTR stock is down 19.13% today.
- Snyder’s Lance Inc (LNCE): LNCE stock is down 9.58% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 7.31% today.
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals Inc (CATB): CATB stock is down 3.25% today.
- Workhorse Group Inc (WKHS): WKHS stock is up 5.6% today.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is down 6.82% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 7.44% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.