The Retail Trade sector saw plenty of trading activity today, including the following leaders and losers.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Vince Holding Corp. Common Stoc (VNCE): VNCE stock is up 2.05% today.
- Levy Acquisition Corp (TACO): TACO stock is up 0.97% today.
- Ruby Tuesday (RT): RT stock is up 0.56% today.
- Dave and Buster’s Entertainment (PLAY): PLAY stock is up 2.35% today.
- New York & Company (NWY): NWY stock is up 2.86% today.
- Bojangles’ Inc (BOJA): BOJA stock is up 1.69% today.
- Duluth Holdings (DLTH): DLTH stock is down 0.18% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 1.09% today.
- Dplo (DPLO): DPLO stock is up 1.15% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 20.83% today.
- Boot Barn Holdings Inc (BOOT): BOOT stock is up 4.78% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Conn’s Inc (CONN): CONN stock is up 1.87% today.
- America’s Car-Mart (CRMT): CRMT stock is up 5.52% today.
- U.S. Auto Parts Network (PRTS): PRTS stock is up 2.55% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 2.75% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 2.62% today.
- Destination Maternity Corp (DEST): DEST stock is up 0.26% today.
- Cst Brands Inc. Common Stock (CST): CST stock is up 0.78% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.