The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Manufacturing sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 13.12% today.
- Celator Pharma (CPXX): CPXX stock is up 13.3% today.
- Micronet Enertec Technologies Inc (MICT): MICT stock is up 10.55% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 9.07% today.
- Ocular Therapeutix Inc (OCUL): OCUL stock is up 4.72% today.
- Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT): UCTT stock is up 4.61% today.
- Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (TTNP): TTNP stock is up 2.66% today.
- Axcelis Technologies (ACLS): ACLS stock is up 3.32% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 2.56% today.
- Par Technology Corp (PAR): PAR stock is up 0.36% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Manufacturing stocks include:
- Atyr Pharma Inc (LIFE): LIFE stock is down 14.48% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 9.29% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 7.38% today.
- Prothena Corporation Plc (PRTA): PRTA stock is down 7.9% today.
- Pro-Dex Inc (PDEX): PDEX stock is down 7.67% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 7.65% today.
- Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd (GLMD): GLMD stock is down 11.15% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 7.65% today.
- Asterias Biotherapeutics Inc (AST): AST stock is down 0.28% today.
- Intra-Cellular Ther (ITCI): ITCI stock is down 5.83% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.