The following stocks were the biggest movers and shakers in the Retail Trade sector today.
Some of the biggest gainers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Acorn International (ATV): ATV stock is up 24.66% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 12.69% today.
- Conn’s Inc (CONN): CONN stock is up 12.11% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 9.36% today.
- Tuesday Morning (TUES): TUES stock is up 6.64% today.
- General Finance Corp (GFN): GFN stock is up 6.41% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is up 7.12% today.
- Alon Holdings – Blue Square Israel Ltd (BSI): BSI stock is up 6.09% today.
- Asbury Automotive Group Inc (ABG): ABG stock is up 6.86% today.
- Bojangles’ Inc (BOJA): BOJA stock is up 5.19% today.
Some of the biggest losers among Retail Trade stocks include:
- Fred’s Inc (FRED): FRED stock is down 12.82% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 4.79% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 4.7% today.
- Cafepress Inc (PRSS): PRSS stock is down 4.65% today.
- Stage Stores (SSI): SSI stock is down 3.56% today.
- Sportsman’S Warehouse Holdi (SPWH): SPWH stock is down 4.52% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is down 3.78% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 3.41% today.
- Sears Hometown and Outlet Store (SHOS): SHOS stock is down 3.79% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 3.51% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.